Monday, April 5, 2010

I feel so alone



Last night, I sent many messages to you. You did not reply I got worried sick. I called you, but the line just couldn't get through. I slept at 12am woke up at 5am just to go your house to look for you. I wanted to take a bus but there weren't any bus to your house at that timing. I took a cab, it was expensive as there were midnight charges. I reached your house, but you weren't home. I was in your room, it was dark and empty without you. I left a note for you, you know how badly I cried when I wrote that note to you?
I left and sat at your block void deck from 5.30am till 7am. I took notice of every cab that passed by.
At 7am, when I decided to leave for school and walked towards the bus stop I saw another cab turning in and I can't help but just check if it was you. I could not catch up, so I went up your house to check again. Knowing you weren't back yet. I didn't know how many rounds I went up and down your house. I gave up, I went to school and was late.
During English period I called you, finally the line got through. I was so happy, and felt relieved at that time. It was really good to hear your voice once again.
Although I was sad for the whole night last night. But just a 10-second call with you could make me feel so much better.

You should know better than anyone else, if one day you were to leave me. I wouldn't be able to take the blow. I wouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home