Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We'll make the best out of it

Mommy just passed me a stack of fifty dollar bill.
I mean, literally a stack of it. Yeah, but there's so much things I've to pay for.
O level papers, tuition fees, hand phone bill and my monthly allowance. Just wondering how long can I sustain with this sum of money if I keep having feasts in school.

Oh well, money = world. There's so much things I wanna get, but not now. Sigh.
Met Baby today. I was waiting for his message the whole day hoping he would ask me to meet him, I understood that yesterday he said he missed me, but he did not say he wanna see me. So yeah, I've got my pride too. I waited for him to ask me personally..
He's great, to me in some ways. Although there are times when he breaks my heart unintentionally. But well, I can't expect much now.
I just hope this relationship would last as long as we could.
I don't care how people think of us being together as a couple, I just want us to be happy together like we always were. You know, we're always happy. I'm always laughing and he'll be there squeezing the fats in my cheek and laughing with me at the same time..
I'm happy when I'm with him around, but when we're both apart I start feeling lonely and emotional.

I love you, enough said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home