Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ching ching $$

I am broke. I thought today I was going to receive my allowance for the month. And then I see the date again, its only the 27th. 1 more day I gotta hang on!

I screwed my oral exam today, which was so expected.

What was unexpected is that my baby boy said he missed me :O
Good news or bad news? I think he'll feel so terrible missing my cute little face, shall meet him tomorrow to ease his pain. HAHAHAH. I know I sound very bhb. Whatever.
I'm happy and hyper now after talking to a virus that actually replied after what I said.
I know this is dumb, but this is the only way to keep me entertained.

I seriously am so LAZY. I have no intention of sketching my DnT drawings or doing the ten year series that are stacked up so high on the book shelves.
I admit I am lazy. I don't feel the urgency of that SA1 is just 3 days away and I could use the results for Direct Poly Admission(if my results are 26<)


Eh. Seriously, I feel like strangling myself!! I did nothing during the afternoon. All I did was eat, watch tv, shit, play game, watch tv, bathe and eat again! You see how lazy am I today?!?!??! Ohfuck. I have wasted so much of my time... HOW?!?!??!


....Yet I don't feel a sense of urgency. Why is this happening to me?!?!?!?
WHERE ARE MY DETERMINATION AND MOTIVATION?!??!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home