Sunday, June 13, 2010

13th.

So I'm back from Town again, with some pretty dresses (:
Been hitting Town for consecutively 4 days!

And today was a special day.. It's my first month being in singlehood!
Am I not very happy? Answer is; Yes, I'm not very happy about it despite being free like a bird for this month.
Perhaps people would think a month would be enough to erase a year worth of memories, but it isn't ok!!
It is always easier said than done, TRUST ME.
But I would prefer letting the memories fade away gradually than forcing myself to forget everything in such a short period of time.
Afterall, this love was beautiful and its definitely worth staying in my mind and heart.

Today I went Suntec, I looked at everything in the mall. Every little corner we used to go.
We used to dine at Aston after my work, remember? And everything, you used to close my pushcart for me, you used to carry my bag.. Surprise me by appearing out of sudden, sending me home.. If I continue to type on, I'd be in tears. So thats all for now.


I'd love passing by Singapore Flyers.. telling people I know that I once sat on it with the guy I love and we both felt as if we're on top of the world.. I love you and thanks for loving me so deeply for once.. I know you did. Thank you for your unconditioned love. You may not need to know, but I still love you my friend. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home