Saturday, June 12, 2010

Take my wealth, return me happiness.

Spent my day yesterday by heading to school for DnT in the morning and lonely shopping in Town during afternoon.
I spent a couple of hours in F21 and I loved ittttttt. Although the fitting room's queue was almost long enough to kill me but I enjoyed shopping there, alone! Went up & down the 4 storey shop and I got myself 2 lovely cropped top. (:
And had dinner at Ajisen with one of my male buddy, Jeff.

Today, headed out for movies with male budd, we caught Nightmare In the Elm Street! My second M18 film ^^
There're many gore & bloody scenes. Okay, I was screaming all the while!!!!!!!!!
Walked around Town and came home early as my body was breaking out in rashes again.


I think I was looking very happy, but I wasn't. Each time I missed you, I'd cry out loud. I would scream your name.
I see couples in the streets, we were like them before, weren't we Baby?
I missed someone holding my hands, someone being there for me, always.
Why, when you let go of me, you didn't ask if I want to?
I wasn't given any choice, fuck.

It takes 2 to love. 1 to break your god damn heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home