Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ironic

I'm fucking amused by myself of being so afraid of pain yet I'm seeking my own death now.

Well, we all blame love when our loved ones push us away. We hate love, we became afraid to love. But, bear in mind; love didn't turn away and tell you he didn't love you. That boy did. Not love. So, I wonder why people hate love and blame love? Even me, myself. I hate love.

-

Work was awesome! It made me feel all exhausted and worn out. I swear, it isn't easy to work in an event roadshow, under the blazing sun.. By the way, I got burnt by the sun. But, only the apples of my cheeks were red.. Its all fun and interesting to work with a team of people, around your age! But, once again, I'm the youngest in the team. When I tell people, I'm sixteen, they open their eyes big big and stared at me. ):
Tomorrow would be the last day of the roadshow, I'm happy like fuck!!!!!!

By the fucking way, I hate people wearing geek specs. Don't they even fucking realize how awful they look with it? I was in the bus, last night and I saw this girl wearing geek specs, I have the urge to go up to her and ask her take it off, because it looks way too bad. No joke.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home