Monday, June 14, 2010

If you could read my mind.

You'd be in tears.


Most relationships tend to fail
, not because of the absence of love.
Love is always present. It’s just that one was being loved too much, and the other was being loved too little.

So baby, are you aware of how lucky I am to be loved by you for the past 1 year?
I've always wanted to tell you this, but I'm lacking the courage..
You may not be the best, but I'm contented to have someone being true & faithful to me for a year - its a tribute.
Its not the promises, words and everything that made our relationship look presentable. Its your actions that proved me that someone actually cares and loves me. You're the one, at least for once. But just once is enough, I love you.

I know I won't have you back anymore, but I really have no idea why the fuck am I typing these out.. I think, no. I'm not having wishful thoughts.. I'm just hoping, one day you'd find someone else better than me and treat her like how you treated me; in the good ways I mean, prove to her you're the guy she can trust.

I trusted you, I did. When I knew you, I knew how well my heart would be safe with you. I trusted you, I wasn't wary of you at all...
But maybe we're just not meant to be. Love will tear us apart. I'm not acting hero, even so, I'd still love you.

Am I silly? Maybe I am. Loving a guy who don't even loves you back. But for all I care, and I know. Love is stronger than death. Least, by loving you wouldn't make me feel empty. No one would even understand me, but its alright. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home