Sunday, March 14, 2010

White Valentine.



Dating back all the way to exactly a year ago, this was the ring Baby gave it to me as a 1st month present.

I did not expect him to give me a ring, as it was only OUR FIRST MONTH being together. God knows how long we would last! But, by giving me a ring it shows that he's really sincere and serious in this relationship. I was over the moon, of course. As usual, we're still happily together even till today, 14 March 2010, 13months together. I can't say its a long time.. But I can gurantee I am happy on majority of the time (: Although I always complain and whine about him.. Heheee. I am really pretty suprised that my first time being in a relationship could last till now.. Although some people always said, we may not marry each other in the future as we're still young, too young to think and see through carefully. But, I am and will prove them wrong (:

Baby I love you, I know you're pretty pissed off by that silly stupid prank of mine. But I really love you, how can you ever doubt it? Counting down from now, exactly 30days to our 14 months being together, on the 14th. Sweet much????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home