Friday, March 12, 2010

Forever is in our dictionaries.

Baby love me to the bits!




HOHOH! So today had got Baby his best presents ever in his life! Yes, we went Town up and down finding the suitable wallet for him. After searching at DFS and Paragon's Gucci itself, there's one wallet that caught his eyes! Without hesitation, asked for price and made payment.
I know Baby can't wait to use his Gucci wallet bought by me.....

Hmm, ask me whether its expensive or not, I'd say its within my budget and its worth the price. Because its Baby's 19th birthday present! And he have longed for a Gucci wallet.

Cover of the box :D Was so happy and excited snapping pictures all the way. Hahah, because I have never ever bought someone sucha expensive present.. Baby is the first! Hehe :D


See, even the inner side of the box also have Gucci printings!



Baby's Gucci wallet. ♥



The receipt, which also serve as a warranty for one year!
Btw, when the salesgirl wrote the receipt for us, Baby have to sign it on a book, and whats so cool is that the book have Gucci printings too! So nice. But sadly, I dont have a picture of it!


All in one.. So, yup to summarise today was shopping for Baby's advanced birthday present, and we got it :D
Now, he's gotta yang me for the rest of the month till I get my allowance :D
And Baby's wallet is scratch and water-resistant! So good right. Unlike my BEBE. Its all torned now!
Today what we have with us was Victoria Secret vs BEBE vs Mont Blanc vs Gucci vs Ralph Lauren vs COACH.
HEHEH.. Not trying to show off, but I hope one day Louis Vuitton would appear up there too :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home