Monday, April 26, 2010

Gem

Baby, you're unaware of how I feel.
Sometimes, I understand. I understand where I stand in your heart.
I understand how insignificant I am to you. Your actions, words have shown clearly.
I told you before, don't treat me like as if I'm losing my values. I'm a girl, I have my values I am worth more of your love and more of the way you treat me.
I'm tired of harbouring hopes. You promised me something, you told me before right in my face.
Yet now, I'm observing, feeling. Your promises have became nothing but a pack of lies. A beautiful lie.
I am torturing myself emotionally.

I told you before. What hurts the most was not about how you treat me now. It was thinking about how good you used to treat me in the past.
But why? Before we even got together, I knew my heart would be safe with you. But why now you're proving me so wrong? Why? I never had a chance to ask you this question. Why is that so Baby? Would you be happy only after my heart is left broken?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home