Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'll swim the ocean for you

I developed a fever yesterday in school. Felt like hell and my body was aching all over, especially my back ): Had a History test despite my fever, felt like dying but I still managed to finish up the paper. Cabbed to Baby's crib and he did not take good care of me ): What a lousy nurse!!

But now I've recovered feeling very energetic!!! Yesterday was the very very first time me & Baby had Subway together. Although I am suffering from my Subway craze since months back, but I never had a chance to get Baby to dine at Subway with me. But yesterday was different, knowing that I'm sick he had no choice but to have Subway with me :D
And he bought me sweets when my breath stinks(sick people have bad breath)


Yesterday was wonderful, Baby even came up to my house. It was a month and a few days since he last step into my house. My family misses him crazily! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating. My family misses him.

I miss my tongue piercing though :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home