Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tissue Papers

'Today, in school was bad enough.
But you made it worse.' (written in the moment of anger)

OK, I shall correct my sentence.
I'll forgive and still be loving you even if you are too tired to do the things I want to do.

Alright, I was hoping for a long post today. I really love typing and expressing how I feel in my blog, it just feels so free and great.

School was bad, served 2hours detention and headed home..
Suffering from severe muscle aches. Anyway I went to the Gym on Tues with my sister, I was impressed with my stamina. I actually ran 2.4km in one shot, no breaks in between. And continued meddling with other equipments. Left Gym after 2 long hours, feeling refreshed in the mind (:

Weather was bad >: Having an awful flu. Past few days my nose was running like a water tap. Now its a choked sink. Meaning my nose was blocked ):
You know how bad it feels and how unglamorous it looked like to insert an inhaler in one of my nostrils in school.
Anyway something cheered me up was that, my English improved from a C to B ^^
Pretty happy about it, but I hope I could do better for Mid Year Examinations which commence in another 8days!

OK, I'm going to revise now and ditch my feeling about how Baby treated me just now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home