Monday, April 26, 2010

Your voodoo doll

I'm having a bad day in school today and I didn't like it a lot. Was it Monday blues?
Firstly, it was my hair colour again. I'm tired of being caught by my hair colour, I've been dying my hair back to the appropriate colour countless of times and my hair is getting damaged, really.
Why do teachers always fuckingly accuse us students of dyeing our hair to other colours, when the truth was the colour of the dye was fading? Seriously, if the colour keeps going on fading like this every few months, does it mean that I'll have to keep dyeing and dyeing till I step out of this school? Okay, I don't need an answer since I've already dyed it back to the colour the school wanted. Ok shutup.

Secondly, today during math lesson, Mr Yip was supposed to check if we did complete the paper on Canberra. Well, I happily took out my piece of work and laid it on the table.
However, it was the wrong paper, and I was told to stand for the rest of the lesson.
Like hello? I did the wrong paper, and I don't even have the Canberra paper with me. What's worst was Mr Yip said I used the other piece of work of mine as a smokescreen to the Canberra paper thinking that I could get away with it.
I asked for the Canberra paper from him to photocopy for myself and thus I spent half of my recess zapping the paper.
I was definitely pissed.

I'm tired of getting picked on by teachers.
I'm tired of being left with nothing. What do I have or who do I have with me when I'm sad? My boyfriend isn't always there with me, he claims he needs space of his own. Sometimes, I really have no where to turn to, much less a person to talk to. Thankfully, this site would be always here for me to pour out my feelings.
I'll pray for tomorrow would be a happy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home